City Profiles and Reports
These city profile reports provide a detailed look at the people, places, and conditions in an area: useful information on demographics, finances and economics, real estate, and other factors which may impact the quality of life. The city profile report data is drawn from an array of sources, and is updated at least once a year:
- U.S. Census Bureau estimates and projections, including latest monthly estimates for population at the city level.
- Bureau of Labor for employment data by industry and occupation.
- Internal Revenue Service statistics on tax filers and year-to-year migration.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation and local police departments and municipalities for crime information.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for weather information.