About Keller Williams Realty
- Founded in Austin, Texas on October 18,1993.
- Keller Williams® Realty laid the foundation for Agents to become real estate business people.
- Gary Keller was chosen by Realtors across the U.S. as one of five of the “Most Admired” REALTORS® in the nation.
- Selected as “Most Innovative Real Estate Company” by Inman News.
- 84,400+ real estate consultants.
- 550+ offices in U.S. and Canada.
- 5th largest real estate company in North America.
- Recognized for excellence in real estate consultation training and associate development.
The Keller Williams Culture
Win-Win … Or no deal
Integrity … Do the right thing
Commitment … In all things
Communication … Seek first to understand
Creativity … Ideas before results
Customers … Always come first
Teamwork … Together everyone achieves more
Trust … Starts with honesty
Success … Results through people
Consultant Vs. Agent
Advises & Consults
Educates & Guides
Involved in Decision Process
Uses Judgment & Experience
Tells & Sells
Stays Out of Process
Follows Rules & Procedures
Why You Need A REALTOR®
- Saves YOU time, money and frustration
- Avoid a “wild goose chase”
- Provides you information
- Keeps things on deadline
- The right vendors
- Have a smooth closing.
- And the BEST thing is that all this help normally won't cost you a cent!
The Advantages of a Buyer Agency Agreement
- Your interests are professionally represented
- You get a personal specialist who knows your needs
- You will quickly and conveniently get a GREAT home
DEFINITION: REALTOR® – A member of local and state real estate boards, which are affiliated with the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
( top )