About Keller Williams Realty
- Founded in Austin, Texas on October 18,1993.
- Keller Williams® Realty laid the foundation for Agents to become real estate business people.
- Gary Keller was chosen by Realtors across the U.S. as one of five of the “Most Admired” REALTORS® in the nation.
- Selected as “Most Innovative Real Estate Company” by Inman News.
- 84,400+ real estate consultants.
- 550+ offices in U.S. and Canada.
- 5th largest real estate company in North America.
- Recognized for excellence in real estate consultation training and associate development.
The Keller Williams Culture
Win-Win … Or no deal
Integrity … Do the right thing
Commitment … In all things
Communication … Seek first to understand
Creativity … Ideas before results
Customers … Always come first
Teamwork … Together everyone achieves more
Trust … Starts with honesty
Success … Results through people
Consultant Vs. Agent
Advises & Consults
Educates & Guides
Involved in Decision Process
Uses Judgment & Experience
Tells & Sells
Stays Out of Process
Follows Rules & Procedures
Understanding Agency - Who Works for Whom?
Seller Agency (Single Agency)
- Agent will represent the best interests of the seller
- Agent will owe the seller fiduciary duties
- Agent must give the buyer all material facts so that the buyer can make an educated decision
Buyer Agency (Single Agency)
- Agent will represent the best interests of the buyer
- Agent will owe the buyer fiduciary duties
- Agent must give the seller all material facts so that the seller can make an educated decision
Transaction Broker (Dual Agency)
- Agent represents both the buyer and the seller equally
- Agent’s objective is to get a mutually satisfactory agreement among all parties
- Agent gives all options to the buyer and the seller
- Depending on the local market, all parties may be present at contract presentation to negotiate on their own behalf
- All parties have confidentiality. Agent may do nothing to the detriment of either the buyer or the seller
- Both the buyer and the seller have a right to counsel. Before making any decisions, both parties have the right to seek family, religious, legal, or financial counsel.
The Benefits of Using A Listing Agent
- Saves You From Being “Married” to Your House
- Listing Advice
- Pricing Advice
- Maximum Sales Price
- Qualified Buyers
- Negotiation Expertise
- Best Price
- Avoid Costly Mistakes
- The Right Vendors
- Have a Smooth Closing
( top )