Showing Your Home
Whenever possible leave your house for showings. If not, follow these tips:
- Leave/remain in the background – enable potential buyer to move about freely
- Keep noise to a minimum
- Keep pets out of the way--preferably out of the house.
- Let the trained agent answer any objections.
- Sell the house first – avoid negotiating furnishings with the potential buyer before he has purchased the house, this often loses a sale.
- Let your Realtor discuss price, terms, possession and other factors with the customer or buyer’s agent.
- Use Keller Williams Realty.
( top )